Friday, December 11, 2009

Breast Cancer Dance

My sister sent this to me.  I *loved* it, not only because of all the reasons I think you'll love it (like, it's fun, catchy and way better than what the "experts" proposed recently regarding breast health), too, but because I swear I recognize some people in there.  Like the first group of nurses... woman in green with white hair?  That could totally be my mother-in-law.  She's a nurse, too, only she works for some jerk of a corporate hospital that now requires everyone to have exactly the same uniform on at all times.


The janitor with the broom?  He's in there a couple of times.  Now, Tom has a lot more hair, and doesn't have that much white hair, but those are my husband's dance moves.  Don't laugh.  I love how happy he is when we're dancing.


There's a middle-aged woman later in the video, she's also wearing a green sweater.  That could be my friend, Evie.


The cool older guy with the dark shades?  Tom's uncle, Frendell, for sure.  (What's that?  You're wondering if his name is really Frendell?  It isn't.  It's a combination of his first and middle names.  He went by one for regular stuff and the other for stage work and his daughter got tired of it, I guess.  Now we call him Frendell.)


Anyway, without further ado, here's the video:


Who do you recognize?

2 comments:

Anti-Supermom said...

I saw this video on another blog, it's so good! What a great way to get across an even better message.

Wisconsin Parent said...

Thank you so much for posting this. I was just cry laughing through the entire thing. Like I have a snot bubble coming out one nose (TMI?). This is the kind of thing I could do for a living...and the janitor dance was my fave too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...