Monday, November 29, 2010

Dear Fynnie Fynn,

My name is Mama. I get that you're new to this world and haven't quite figured out the language yet, but "Mama" does not mean "chew toy." I thought it was cute two days ago when you started acting like you were going to suck on my chin. How we went from that to the way you now clamp your gums like a vice on my chin or jaw bone and shake your head back and forth like a pit bull puppy is not clear. What is clear is that Mama now has bruises along her jawline and on her chin. Not pretty and it hurts. Yes, I'm glad that you somehow use this new skill to work out any gas you've been saving up, but there has got to be another way. Let's put our heads togeth... scratch that... how about we check out frozen washcloths first thing in the morning.


I love you so much and so much,


Your onliest Mama :+)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ha! Walter latches onto my chin when he gives me "kisses." No bruises here, though. Ouch!

Bossy Betty said...

So Mama does not equal chew toy? Now you tell me!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...