Monday, November 08, 2010

To Recap

I started out the "weekend" (Thursday night) absolutely sure I was getting my first period in a year.  An event for which I'd apparently saved up a years worth of moodiness.  Tom was sent out for good chocolate.


Had the surgery.  Got hit with trapped gas.  Spent Sunday afternoon trying out various remedies.


Sunday afternoon is also when I was suddenly struck with the knowledge that I had been shaved for the procedure.


So last night was spent in a room with my poor innocent daughter, who is too young to get away for long, as I spent the evening trying not to scratch my increasingly itchy crotch while attempting to expel as much gas as possible.


Cue the music:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing...but in a purly sympathetic way!!!

Anti-Supermom said...

I'm itching over here for you ;)
Ugh.
Glad to hear *most* of it went successfully though.

Bossy Betty said...

Ummm...aren't your breasts all puffy and painfully full a lot of times too? Did you mean to leave that out?

Shan said...

Wel yes... AND my abdomen was distended for the first two days. Now it's back to its wrinkly, deflated self. Not really sure which is worse there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...