Sunday, February 27, 2011

No Really... I Swear!

Remember that mom's group I found around the time that Fynn arrived?  The one that had their first get-together (after I'd heard of them) the night of Fynn's first shot?

And the second one the day of Tom's and my fifth wedding anniversary? 

The one that canceled every other get-together while I was off work and held two in a row the first two days I was back at work? 

The one where I stalked the leader and dragged my girls out in a storm to buy Girl Scout cookies, but the mom wasn't there? 

The one where I finally knew we were going to meet because there was this trip to the exotic animal sanctuary that's been in the works for almost two months?  That got snowed out yesterday.

I don't know if any of my friends are beginning to doubt their existence.  It really doesn't matter.  I am.

3 comments:

Bossy Betty said...

Of course there's a mom's group. Of course there is.

Now, let's go find your purple pony and get you some cotton candy from the magic clown that lives under your bed.

(How the heck are you, anyway?)

Wisconsin Parent said...

Exotic animal sanctuary? What does that mean anyway? :-)

Anti-Supermom said...

LOL, I love what Betty said!

And we haven't compared stats yet! (wink, wink)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...