Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Peacefail Demonstration

A friend sent me a facebook invitation to this Friday's "a day of peace."  I like peace.  I signed up.

For the past two days I have been trying to practice the requirements.
I have an idea... for a day of peace. Wouldn't it be amazing?


Just one day in the year where we all held our tongues.


A day where we ignored others' shortcomings and made a valiant effort to be kind and understanding.
Doesn't that sound nice?

I believe I've found a way to successfully do my part.  It will involve sending the girls down with Tom and spending the day in the closet and maybe flicking the light on and off. 

It will definitely not involve going to work, driving, talking to coworkers, relatives or certain friends, explaining why fantasy baseball isn't really a good enough reason to pull money from our meager savings, watching the news or listening to the radio.

The other option is to hold my tongue, between fingers or teeth.

1 comment:

Bossy Betty said...

I vote for the closet and light situation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...