Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Mistake

This afternoon I laid down for a nap not long before I expected Mad to be up from hers.  I asked Corey, "If she wakes up before 3:00, please get her.  If you need me, of course come and get me."  He agreed.


To me, the above conversation means I need 45 minutes of rest. I'm not sure what it meant to Corey.


I woke up at 5:45 when Tom got home from work.  Apparently Mad got up around 4:00, but I never registered her talking over the monitor, and Corey never brought her to me (nice, but girlfriend could have used a diaper change).  Instead I was busy in dreamland, solving work-related problems and getting ready to deal with teachers, three whom I love and one who I should not have to deal with at all, let alone in my dreams while in my second week of maternity leave.  For that I'd like to thank the employer who called my cell phone today.  She didn't write down any of the information I gave her two weeks ago, so could I please call her and tell her again?  At least she was honest, I guess.


On top of being wide awake tonight, I have been hungrier than I've been in weeks.  Honestly that started yesterday at the barbecue.  It'll be interesting to see what my weight is on Wednesday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...