Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Impressed?

Today I amazed and astounded my coworkers with my ability to look right and left.

Was it the chiropractor?
Nope.  I sure would like their hours, though!

Pain meds?
Nuh-uh.  One full day of heartburn and a terribly upset stomach was enough, thanks.

Time, a few office cubical deep tissue massages, slightly better sleep and a (brief) trip to the gym seemed to be key.

So yes, Inquiring Minds, I went.  I arrived in plenty of time for the dance class, but that was definitely not an option.

I rode the most relaxed stationary bike ever.  Seriously.  It has arm rests.  Twenty minutes of random hills on level five of 20.

That was it.  I would have attempted the adductor and abductor machines, but a pair of women were lounging on them.  They should have had umbrella drinks.

Aside from going to the gym, I have to say, my biggest accomplishment was not going at the gym. 

And if I ever think about taking Advil again, please print this post and slip it under the bathroom door.  I'll find a way to make it stick.

3 comments:

mama to j and bean said...

I AM impressed! Glad you are feeling better and that bike sounds flipping amazing!

Hank Greer said...

You're all set for crossing the street. :-)

Bossy Betty said...

You found your keys.

Pain in the neck is just a... well, you know....

Psssttttt: Hey little girl. Want some Advil?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...