Thursday, July 29, 2010

What's the Difference?

Maybe a year or so ago I began using Google Analytics to see what my blog traffic was like (pitiful, in case you were wondering).  I never had any doubts that it was accurate.  I still think it had been until recently.  About a month ago it began indicating that nobody was visiting me.  Not ever.  From nowhere.  Now I'm "down 93.67%" and have had five visitors and 11 page views in the past month.  All in the last three days.


A few weeks ago I started using Blogger's "stats" function.  According to them, I've had 344 page views since June 30th.  Clearly I prefer Blogger's information, but what the heck?  Anyone else see big changes like this?

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

They don't seem accurate. Or at least one isn't. Weird.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...