Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Different Kind of Pride ('Cause This Time I Mean It)

This story has been in the news for a few days now.  I've pondered whether or not I should post anything about it.  Concern about potential random freaks aside, I'm gonna do it.


Have you seen that photo of a double lightning strike in Chicago?  Perhaps you've seen it on the front page of the Chicago Tribune or in the London Mail.  Maybe you watched a story about it on WGN or heard Scott Simon talking about it on NPR.


The photo was taken by Tom's baby brother.  We're just so excited for him that we're all about to burst.  And how's he handling everything?  In typical Chris fashion, he's pretty modest.  Apparently he was at the Cubs game where Zambrano blew a gasket, but didn't get that shot.  Although no one is hasseling him about it, he says, "One day you're the hero, the next day you're the goat."  Baa.

2 comments:

Bossy Betty said...

So Cool!!!! I am impressed. (BTW, am I one of the random freaks?)

Rebecca said...

Amazing photo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...